Friday, February 6, 2009
Every day a little more
The finish carpenter was in earlier this week and we have actual stair treads instead of a single two-by four tacked down across the stringers! Yeah! Now none of us will fall to our deaths if we have a misstep! The interior paint is also complete and it looks great, although I had a moment of panic last night because I couldn't decide if it was the evening light that was making it look so much more brown than what I remember. Hopefully that was it. Seeing as how Skiball couldn't find the camera, we don't have photos yet. Apologies to those who really wanted to see the paint. (That's oh so many of you, I am sure.) The soffit and fascia are also done, and the shutters around the windows are in. They also poured the driveway and stairs to the front porch. We are hoping to get cabinets in today or tomorrow, but really have no idea when they are supposed to be installed as the current schedule keeps being rearranged (not postponed). If we can just get all of the stuff for our loan into our loan officer, it looks as though we will be closing on March 3rd after all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment